- Regarding salaries, the agreement lines with the general policy
- The agreement period April 1, 2020–March 31, 2022
- The general raises take place on August 1, 2020 and are 1.1% and on June 1, 2021 another 1.1%
- The local lots take place on December 1, 2020 with 0.5% and on December 1, 2021 with another 0.5%
- The local lots by the employer’s discretion to the job-specific pay components together with job-requirement addition, or to the individual pay.
- Euro-amount related salaries (other than in the universities salary system) will be raised according to the cost-effect on August 1, 2020 (1.1%), December 1, 2020 (0.5 %), June 1, 2021 (1.1%) and December 1, 2021 (0.5%)
- The academy professors’ and academy researchers’ salaries will be adjusted by general raises and local lots.
- The shop stewards’ and safety representatives´ fees will be raised on August 1, 2020 by 1.6% and on June 1, 2021 by 1.6%.
- Half-removal of the competitiveness pact from August 1, 2020 onward
- Total working hours will be changed on August 1, 2020: 1624 h -> 1612 h
- Maximum hours for contact teaching will be changed on August 1, 2020: professors 142 -> 141 h, other 455 h -> 452 h, 396 h -> 394 h
- The lengthening of working hours will be removed on August 1, 2020
- The employer will be able to order 12 h of extra work, or 8 h of training with single hourly wages. Not on Sundays or public holidays nor on public holiday week’s Saturdays (Year 2020 the numbers are 5 h and 3 h)
- The follow-up period for maximum working hours is 12 months.
- The follow-up period for flexible working hours is 12 months.
- The official record on working hours flexibilities will be removed (average working hours)
Additional competitiveness pact compensations concerning all personnel:
- Lay-off warning period will be changed 1 month -> 14 days
- Trade Union trainings days will be changed
The Work group for the maximum amount of teaching hours and new teaching methods
The Work group for the examination of career models and ways of meriting
The Text work group
The Statistics work group